Sunday, February 13, 2011

I hope I get it...OMG! I GOT IT!!!!

So every actor waits for that moment...the moment after the audition is over, where they hold their breath as the phone rings, or the "you've got mail" voice is heard on their computer...

I've been SITTING on this information for weeks, because I wasn't allowed to say anything until tonight when it was finally announced.

A few weeks ago, I went on an audition for a show called "The Heiress", and am absolutely THRILLED to announce that I GOT THE SHOW!!!!!

My role is the role of the maid, Maria. I do what every maid does- serve the people she works for. But, its a substantial enough part :)

I actually start both acts! I'm very excited! We open on April 29th and run until May 29th-this means I have a project until the first week of JUNE!

When we start rehearsals on Saturday, I will blog and post all of the information about the show-how to get tickets, the playhouse's address, and maybe even ticket prices.

If anyone is interested in coming to see the show, please let me know, and then go ahead and order tickets! :)

Very excited and I just couldn't wait to share the information! :)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment