Friday, March 11, 2011

Another leap of faith..

Tonight, I took, what might be the biggest leap of faith yet. I submitted a video for the Off-Broadway production of RENT auditions.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uniFcO1Rv7Q

Now, I'm going away for a week-so what I need all of you wonderful people to do is go to: www.siteforrent.com and wait for them to post videos of whatever they're going to do, and then go VOTE for me!

If I get enough votes-I get to go to the audition!

Now, you may ask, why can't I just go to the open call and skip all of this voting nonsense? The answer: I'm going to be away while the audition is taking place (unfortunately). So this was the next best thing.

So go, vote for me, help me get this audition :).

My sincere thanks to you all if you go vote, and if I get the audition, you all get a hug! :D

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. THIS is so excting, Sami!!!
    I'll be waiting to watch these videos & then vote for you - meanwhile, enjoy your time off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update your blog more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anonymous,

    I'm actually typing up a blog post right now! Watch for it to post in a few minutes :)

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete